Are you wondering what’s new for the 2022 Ram Heavy Duty pickup trucks? Here is everything you can expect for the new heavy-duty truck, whether you go with the 2500 or 3500:
- The next-gen Uconnect® 5 system, which boasts three times faster memory and better smartphone integration. This is standard on Big Horn models and above.
- Chrome accents for belt molding, mirrors, door handle inserts, and tow hooks, plus a unique grille and black interior accents, exclusively on the Big Horn/Lone Star Silver Edition.
- A new “Tow Mode” that includes a digital rearview mirror, plus a remote camera that gives you an easier view behind the trailer.
- An electronic transfer case (available on Ram Power Wagon Level 2 and standard on Ram Power Wagon Level 3 models.
- An optional Trailer 360 View, which gives you a bird’s-eye view for easier trailer maneuverability.
- An updated Trailer Tow Group with Trailer Hitch Light, including four LED lights. These make it easier to hook up your trailer in the dark.
- A unique grille design and texture for Big Horn and Lone Star models.
- A brand-new exterior color called Harvest Sunrise.
To learn more about the 2022 Ram Heavy Duty pickup lineup, visit Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep® Ram in Woodbridge, Virginia, for a test drive.